Featured Post

WHITE SLAVES IN AFRICA - STOPPED!

THOMAS JEFFERSON AND THE TRIPOLI PIRATES: THE FORGOTTEN WAR THAT CHANGED AMERICAN HISTORY (New York: Sentinel, 2015) by BRIAN KILMEADE ...

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

A PERSONAL NOTE

To All,
    I want to thank all of you for your interest in my blog.  Over 83,000 have visited this site.  Admittedly, I suspect many came by by mistake, searching for information on Hugh Murray, the Scottish footballer, or Hugh Murray, also from New Orleans who is about my age, but who is an expert on computer encryption.
   I hope those who have stopped by and read a post or two found them interesting.  Many are provocative.  I apologize to those who made comments, and I did not respond.  I did not know how to do so.  I am 20th century, and have trouble with the new technologies.  I am happy to report that the comments that google said would disappear from the site - and they did, have suddenly reappeared.
  I hope to continue adding to the blog, but at the moment, I am working on putting together several of my essays into a book.  It takes more work than I thought.  Consequently, I will make fewer posts until I have the book ready 
   Thanks to all of you for stopping by, and I will keep posting from time to time.  Or to rephrase, I'll keep you posted, but less often till the book is ready.
    Hugh Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment