Featured Post

WHITE SLAVES IN AFRICA - STOPPED!

THOMAS JEFFERSON AND THE TRIPOLI PIRATES: THE FORGOTTEN WAR THAT CHANGED AMERICAN HISTORY (New York: Sentinel, 2015) by BRIAN KILMEADE ...

Monday, March 28, 2016

SORRY

Dear Readers, 
    Sorry I have not posted much lately.  In Nov. 2015 I had a serious loss of vision in my good eye.  I was already contending with loss of vision due to glaucoma in both eyes, but suddenly I could read at only a very slow pace.  And about a week ago, I knew something else was wrong, and the doctors diagnosed it a shingles.  To call it the chicken pox of the elderly is an inappropriate description. as it is quite painful.  Consequently, many items of daily maintenance simply are done much slower - if at all.
      I am pleased that according to the blog stats, about 45,000 of you have  read something on my blog.  I hope to return to reviewing and commenting when I feel better. 
       Hugh Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment