Featured Post

WHITE SLAVES IN AFRICA - STOPPED!

THOMAS JEFFERSON AND THE TRIPOLI PIRATES: THE FORGOTTEN WAR THAT CHANGED AMERICAN HISTORY (New York: Sentinel, 2015) by BRIAN KILMEADE ...

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

ON THE PUTIN-XI MEETING OF MARCH 2023

Since the days of Nixon and Kissinger, US has aimed to split Moscow and Beijing. The Biden Presidency pushed them into marriage.  Biden is a catastrophe for the US.  More nations are dumping the dollar and using the Yuan as reserve currency. Worse, the new anti-US grouping appears to be Russia, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, North Korea, and add on Afghanistan, Syria, possibly Turkey, Solomon Islands, Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, possibly South Africa - that is a huge bloc lining up against the US, thanks to the brilliant leadership of Joe Biden and the Democrats.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Prof Murray, I just now discovered your site here, and noticed there seem to be no comments. Just so you will not be totally discouraged, I want you to know that I LOVE your writings, for what that is worth. The discovery of your blogsite here began with my reading your LONG and thought-provoking review of Nicholas Wade's book that was condemned by Wikipedia as racist. Of course, to be condemned by Wikipedia is a badge of honor. Please keep up the good work.

    I especially appreciated your noting that norther asians and native americans seem to be whites as well. When I was in the second grade, my teacher held me up to ridicule before the whole class because I had colored "white people" pink. When I looked at my hand and at my crayons, pink was the closed color to my hand I could find. But she said I colored us PINK LIKE PIGS! Heck, I am not white, and the Chinese I have seen are NOT yellow, and I always thought the "redskins" looked just like "white" folk -- I though they were only a little red because they spend too much time in the sun and wind with their shirts off. In fact, "people of color" is a RACIST term. WJH

    ReplyDelete