Featured Post

WHITE SLAVES IN AFRICA - STOPPED!

THOMAS JEFFERSON AND THE TRIPOLI PIRATES: THE FORGOTTEN WAR THAT CHANGED AMERICAN HISTORY (New York: Sentinel, 2015) by BRIAN KILMEADE ...

Friday, May 3, 2013

JFK ASSASSINATION FIGURES - VIGNETTES

     "My New Orleans Story," Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4, is really one story about my personal encounters or connections with several figures accused of somehow being involved in the murder of President John Kennedy.  The parts should be read in sequence, 1, 2, 3, 4.  The first part describes the atmosphere in New Orleans in November 1963 and my reactions to events.  Part 2 provides a little more information about Guy Banister.  Part 3 more on David Ferrie.  Part 4 on Mafia boss Carlos Marcello.
     Simply scroll down to read all 4 parts in order.
     I am adding this title in the hope that those interested in the conspiracy to kill Kennedy might more readily find this material on the internet.  Although I have published some of this material in articles, or been quoted about it in several books, I have never had it all together.-------Hugh Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment