Featured Post

WHITE SLAVES IN AFRICA - STOPPED!

THOMAS JEFFERSON AND THE TRIPOLI PIRATES: THE FORGOTTEN WAR THAT CHANGED AMERICAN HISTORY (New York: Sentinel, 2015) by BRIAN KILMEADE ...

Monday, August 17, 2026

STATE FAIR, INVASION OF THE BARBARIANS, AND MEDIA COVER-UP

When I was young, many years ago, I had a happy image of State Fair, as there was a popular film with wonderful music, the kind you never hear any more, like "It's a Grand Night for Singing."  Dick Haynessang that and other songs I can no longer hear (I bought a new computer last October, saved a few hundred dollars, and lost all my collected tapes.)  I think in the 1960s another State Fare movie hit the theaters with Pat Boone; so-so.  Gut in my mind, a state fair remained like California, land of sun and surf, of dream fulfillment, of a place to go.

     I finally made it to California for some exciting times, even playing soccer in Keezar Stadium for a short time as a sub, but my 2 trips to Cal. totaled  only about 3 weeks.  When I got to Milwaukee, I finally made it to a state fair, as Wisconsin's was located in a near-by suburb, still in Milw. County.  Enjoyed it, but much older and the glow had gone.

The Wisc. State Fare just finished it run for 2026, losing a day due to some heavy rains.  As the Fair was about to close, barbarians broke through the entrance without paying and then rushed to create chaos, and beat white people.  The intruders were young blacks, who had previously attacked local malls enmasse, and even a large gathering on July 4 this year, to ruing the nation's anniversary with their disrespect for the occasion and threats to the others in that park.  Local tv stations had some videos of the chaos, and while the announcer tells us no one was hurt, a police officer suffered a broken leg trying to halt the invasion.  Also, even with my poor eyesight, I saw in the video, laying motionless on the ground what appeared to be a young white male.  Was he knocked out by a punch?

If a group of whites had invaded say a large family union of black people, causing chaos and injuring some, that would be national news, with many lectures on the evils of racism.  But when blacks invade, it is brushed off.  Brushed off when police in Milw. have to go to certain public schools where guess who is starting fights and causing chaos.  On weekends in a drinking area near the Deer District, fights and trouble.  The Dems, who run the city and county, blame the food trucks, and demanded they leave the area early.  I argued the trucks serve as unpaid helpers to the city, providing food and time so it can be eaten by the drunks, who on empty stomachs would be more likely to have accidents.  But Dems never want to blame young black hoodlums for problems, so they pretend it is the Hispanic or other food providers who cause chaos downtown.  The food vendors are probably saving lives.

Who is in charge of the mess in Milwaukee?  The County Executive, Mr. David Crowley, last week won the Democratic primary for Wisc. governor, by about 3,000 votes over the radical Fran Hong, each having about 200.000.  Crowley, a young black man, won the Executive office of the county, a full time job, and then enrolled in courses at U. Wisc. Milwaukee and was granted a degree.  Now, a major county official has been found to have all kinds of drugs and drug accessories in her home, and has been arrested.  The homicide rate for the county has increased under Crowley to over 1,000 over Crowley's term in office.  

I suspect that to return to the pleasant, peaceful state fairs, we will have to vote for a Republican for Governor this year, and not for Dem Candidate David Crowley.                Hugh Murray

     

No comments:

Post a Comment