Dr. Fauci is in the news again - this time with the contradictions between what he was telling the American people during the Covid crisis, and what he was writing in his diary. I think he is to appear before Congress to address some of the issues.
During the Covid Crisis, I was writing on this blog, that raising Dr. Fauci from the obscurity he so deserved, to become medical dictator of the United States, was Trump's greatest mistake. I still believe that. Fauci was probably involved in America's attempt to create biological weapons. I suspect all major powers have such projects. The purpose of the tax funded research in Wuhan was to create from the bird flu a more deadly AND a virus more contagious to humans. Whether by mistake, or intention, the new created virus escaped the lab, and begin the body count.
When the new virus came to America, people got it, especially many old people. Some, like Dr. Siegel on Fox, used a 50 year old remedy, hydroxychloroquine to help his father, and his father got better. Doctors and nurses on the ground also prescribed tradition remedies, which were often inexpensive, to aid, AND CURE, their patients. For Dr. Fauci, this was a grave problem. He sought to prevent use of these old, cheap remedies (that seemed to work), and threatened doctors, and pharmacists, with the loss of their licenses if they did so. Fauci's solution - wait for the development of a vaccine. Do nothing till then. So, many Americans died, unnecessarily, because Dr. Fauci used his dictatorial powers to prevent use of cheap, old remecies. Wait instead for the vax. Die while waiting. But there is money to be made with the vax.
There are nurses, doctors, and pharmacists, who courageously risked their careers to help those afflicted with the virus, help save their lives. Meanwhile, Dr. Fauci, no friend of Trump, used his powers to close down schools, big city down towns (office buildings have still not recovered from that madness), social gatherings, work places - 6 feet apart even in line to pay for a candy bar. Fauci's rules destroyed our thriving economy, and paved the way for Democrats to capture power in 2020. Couples who had been wed for 50 years, were not allowed to hug, as one was separated in hospital. Most of those who died in America due to Covid, did so unnecessarily. They really died due to Dr. Fauci. Or the man I call Dr. Faucinstein.
The more I ponder the role of Dr. Fauci, I wonder about when he first came to prominence - during the AIDS crisis. According to an expert on viruses, Dr. Duesberg, a German scientist, AIDS had long existed in Africa as a harmless virus. Were bio-weapon labs used to create a more deadly version of this virus? How much of Biden's "pardon" of Dr. Fauci is included? Let me stress, I have no proof that Dr. Fauci created a deadly AIDS virus. But I do think we should take a new, hard look at the career of Dr, Fauci, a man who held such power in America that few, even the then President, could not veto Fauci's outrageous proposals. HUGH MURRAY
No comments:
Post a Comment